Keeping track of your lifting, rigging and height safety assets can be a real challenge, particularly if you have multiple sites and divisions within your organisation. When records are poorly managed, it can lead to potential safety issues, not to mention failure to meet your obligations under the Australian Standards.
Key Features Include:
- Asset Register – View your equipment register, including status, history, certificates and reports.
- Service Schedule – Comprehensive overview of your upcoming services on individual assets.
- Service Reports – Access and share service reports online with relevant colleagues and third parties.
Key Benefits to Clients Include:
- Improve productivity – Access reports immediately after completion – no waiting required.
- Secure documentation – Access asset history, certificates and reports when you need them.
- Maintain compliance – Keep a better track of your assets to improve compliance.
- Web-enabled software – Provides 24/7 access to staff and contractors anywhere at any time.
- No software required – All you need is an internet connection and web browser.
- Full compatibility – Accessible from desktops, laptops, tablets, PCs and mobile devices.
Don't have a portal login?
Before we merged to become CERTEX Lifting, our branches had individual asset management pages. If you are a long-term customer of ours, your login may be accessed through one of the links below:
If you are having trouble logging into your account, please do not hesitate to contact us and our friendly staff will be able to assist.